Some benefits of ductless heating and cooling
- Save Energy & Money (ductless systems use 25-50% less energy.
- Experience a More Comfortable Home (Ultra quiet fans eliminate hot & cold spots.
- Utility Rebates & Tax Credits Available (Receive up to $1500 in utility Rebates.
- Air Conditioning Comes Standard (Systems come standard with air conditioning).
- Low-Cost Easy Installation (Installation is quick, simple and inexpensive, which means little or no disruption to your home.
Year Round Comfort With Built In Savings
Joy lives in a 3 bedroom house in Vancouver, Washington. Prior to going ductless, she heated her home with electric wall heaters that cost her a bundle during the long winter months. "They would only heat three feet out the would shut off," Joy said. "The rooms were too cold and the heat was very uneven."
Now that Joy has installed a new ductless heating and cooling system, she enjoys a more comfortable home and a lower overall cost of operation. In fact, Joy spends about half as much on heating as she did before going ductless.
Dependability Makes A Difference
Ryan of Poison, Montana used to heat his home with electric baseboard heaters. This old system just didn't make th grade in his four bedroom house, especially during the bitter winter months. There were cold spots in the bedrooms and bathrooms, a problem which had him seeking other options like floor and plug-in heaters.
Then Ryan decided to give his old electric baseboards a boost. He installed a new ductless heating and cooling system in his main living area and the results have been nothing short of amazing. He now enjoys comfortable, reliable heat in the winter with the option of air conditioning in the summer.
Discover Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems
A ductless heat pump is a highly efficient and easily installed primary heating and cooling system for electrically heated homes. These systems are sage, quiet and heat rooms evenly at a fraction of the cost of baseboards or wall heaters.